Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So having only had my 2010 polo 1.4 since last May why do I feel the urge to change it to a Yeti ?I have become ashamedly obsessed with everything about them! I have yet to come across a bad review. I have this idyllic idea of touring the Celtic regions in the yeti. I am after the 1.2 Elegance due to tech specs lower tax and insurance. Am I being too indulgent and should I save my money and stick with my polo or should I say what the **** and have my beloved Yeti? Looking at power specs the 1.2 Yeti has more bhp and six gears but same top speed minus 1mph.
Yeah or Nay?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Life's too short; if you want it and have the means just do it!

·
Administrator
13,465 Posts
You've obviously come to your senses, don't fight it you know you want one (a Yeti). Does your Golf make you smile when you drive it? your Yeti will. Welcome to the forum if you need any help spending your money on extras we will be more than happy to help.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Someone said the one word which sums up Yeti ownership is "smile".

I am no longer a child; and I have had and still have many cars. My Yeti is 2 years old. It still puts a smile on my face every single time I drive it. Fantastic car.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Hi cherie, as I have recently found, life is too short to not make the most of it. So if you want it and can afford it HAVE IT.

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
If your Elegance doesn't come with these as standard then definitely the under seat storage boxes. A definite MUST HAVE for carrying those going-out shoes while you drive to the party in your "comfy" shoes.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Are mudflaps simply for keeping excessive muck off the bodywork or do they provide other added protection/benefit? I've not ordered my Yeti with mudflaps but not sure they'd look right on a candy white 'city' version?

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
The mudflaps have a protective value as well. Well worth getting. They are widely considered as a must have for paint protection. They are not obtrusive and blend in to the lines of the vehicle. They also go well with any colour.

Edited by: plbxr

·
Registered
222 Posts
My Yeti 'Seedy' is a candy white/black roofed Adventure and he has mudflaps supplied and fitted by the Skoda dealership. Whilst they are only partially effective but I would still recommend them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts