Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered our Yeti in July and been told this week it's finally being built. Not sure how long for delivery and not sure if it's the face lifted design. Hope not as I prefer the original round lights. Have ordered a Škoda Yeti Elegance 1.2 TSI 105PS DSG in Muscovado metallic. Can't wait for the phone call to tell us it's ready for collection. Delivery was originally September.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I too ordered a 1.2TSI Dsg in July though mine is an SE. Mine was built a couple of weeks ago and only took 6 days to reach UK. Having tow bar fitted by dealer so not ready for collection until Tuesday but now on home run after 15 weeks of waiting.Hope yours turns up soon I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Bigandyd said:
Ordered our Yeti in July and been told this week it's finally being built. Not sure how long for delivery and not sure if it's the face lifted design. Hope not as I prefer the original round lights. Have ordered a Škoda Yeti Elegance 1.2 TSI 105PS DSG in Muscovado metallic. Can't wait for the phone call to tell us it's ready for collection. Delivery was originally September.

If it was built last week it should be a pre FL model. The FL starts production week 45 tomorrow, they will probably be the dealer showroom and demo yetis,

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's arrived and loving it. Have only managed to do 50 miles so far today so will need an excuse to go out again tomorrow. Two questions (probably in the wrong place) does the 12volt socket by the handbrake eventually switch off or is it permanently live? Managed to blow the fuse
Is the outlet in the boot switched? Have tried to use the aux in socket but not connecting / no sound. Bluetooth etc works though. Do I need a special plug?

Thanks

A happy Yeti owner (well worth the wait)

·
Registered
206 Posts
The outlet by the handbrake is permanently live. I haven't used the outlet in the boot yet but I don't think it is is switched. If you have a bolero unit you will need to touch Aux and connect your mpv player with the correct lead.

·
Registered
266 Posts
The boot outlet is also permanently live. I've used it to charge my phone at work when I've forgotten the charger.

The aux in is one of the options on the Media menu on the Bolero. If it sounds distorted then you'll need to alter the sensitivity from another menu. (The settings menu if I remember it correctly) It also alters the sensitivity for the MDI. Also you can't use the Aux in if the MDI is in use.

Keith

·
Registered
730 Posts
Hi there, welcome to the site. I have done the princely sum of 1700 miles in a 1.2 DSG Elegance, and think it is the dogs reproductive organs!!! (or the bees middle leg joints) ! Either way, this has been one of the best decisions you have made this century! Enjoy it when it comes - it's worth the wait believe me.

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Bigandyd said:
Thinking of getting another one. How long is the waiting list for an auto?
So your first Yeti arrived, you drove it a few miles, then a week later you want to buy another one?
THAT is definitely a sign of a happy Yeti owner.

...or is it just that the wife won't give it back

Edited by: plbxr

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Driven over 200 hundred miles and loved every minute in it. Great car. Was actually bought for my wife but so far she hasn't had a look in

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
New Yeti Outdoor Elegance 1.2 TSI DSG Black Magic with Black Leather. So far looks like build week 6

·
Registered
471 Posts
Bigandyd said:
New Yeti Outdoor Elegance 1.2 TSI DSG Black Magic with Black Leather. So far looks like build week 6
Week 6 - that sounds about right - 2 Snow Monsters, now that really is putting your money were your mouth is! There is no better recommendation than that.
As long as you don't get your secondYETI before I get my first one or there will be tears!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts