Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm waiting for my Greenline II SE to arrive, should be here in a couple of weeks......I'm finding it difficult to wait !

·
Registered
8 Posts
Me too, been waiting for 5 months now and the wait is killing me! should have a delivery date verys shortly though, fingers crossed

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Collected Hetty on Wednesday evening and have clocked up 500 miles so far.

So far very impressed, handling and comfort are excellent. The ride is pretty good too although she did not like the concrete section of the M42 south of Birmingham (mind you no car I've driven has been at it's best over that section, it really is quite awful).

The Maxidot suggests 58-59 mpg average consumption (country lanes, urban and heavily congested motorways), which for a brand new engine is pretty impressive, 60mpg plus should be achievable once the engine has bedded in.

I've not had a chance to 'play' yet as I've been working ( hence the 500 miles in two days).

I'll update in a week or so by which time I'll have well over 1000 miles on the clock.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Had mine for a week now and absolutely love it! Have only managed an average of 48 mpg so far though, I have been doing a lot of local driving this week.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Dealer phoned yesterday, build late Jan delivery mid Feb would hold registration until March 1 if I wanted. Will make that decision when it arrives, trying not to count the weeks!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered with Autofinders on....wait for it....20 Dec 2010 - 170bhp 4x4 Elegance with a few options - TPM, Park Assist, 12 speakers, heated windscreen, spare tyre. 'Have subsequently added panoramic sunroof and changed colour to Platin Grey.

Bought a Suzuki Jimny 4x4 in Oct 2011 to tide over winter... no snow so far !

Still awaiting delivery - have been told in late Nov 2011 that it will be delivered in Feb/Mar (2012, I hope !). Can't wait to see the back of my Merc E270 from 2004 - no end of trouble.

Edited by: Multibagger

1 - 9 of 9 Posts