Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, new member here. I am waiting for my Yeti 2.0 tdi se outdoor, I should have it by the second week in March. Just thought I would say hello.

Steve

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome Steve, you may interested in this topic...http://www.yetiownersclub.co.uk/forum/whose-getting-a-yeti-soon_topic1248_page1.html

·
Administrator
5,157 Posts
Welcome to the forum Steve, lots of good advice available here if there is anything you want to know about Yeti ownership. Don't forget to share a photo of your new monster when it arrives.

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Another welcome from Oz.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Welcome Steve, you will find a lot of useful information on this site.
Hope the car is to your expectations? Your face should ache after a few hours through constant grinning.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Hi, Steve ... and welcome to the forum. On the forum there are some very helpful hints and tips and also a good deal of humour. We get our Yeti next Saturday, 1.3.2014, and I just hope that the weather is like it was yesterday here in Yorkshire and not chucking it down or gale force winds!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Welcome Fitz146.

Somewhat coincidentally, I was only recently wondering why there appear to be so few (or no) Irish contributors to the Forum.

When I've been over there I've seen quite a few Yetis around.

Regards

Keith

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi thanks for the wellcome ,you are right there are lots of Yeti's on the road here ,this will be my First Skoda ,I am driving the new model focus but decided i wanted the elevated driving position I looked at the Kuga,Mazda CX5,Q3,Cashcow,Yeti. The two i liked most to drive was the Mazda and theYeti so went for the Yeti as it was the best deal.looking forward to monday for a change as i will be picking it up.hope i dont miss the push button start which i like plus not sure the Yeti has hill start .

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi everyone, 1st time Skoda/yeti owner. Picking my 1.2 SE up next Monday. 3 hr train journey to pick it up then a leisurely drive back to the North East

I went for Candy white and a few extra's, matterhorn alloys, heated windscreen, 12 speaker system, textile floor mats and double sided rubber boot mat.
Sold my car back at start of October last year but tbh, the wait has been ok. I could have picked it up at end of January but wanted to wait for the 14 plate.

Edited by: simon1

·
Registered
515 Posts
Hi simon1 and welcome, I will keep an eye out for you if I am in your part of gods green acre.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I'm only a woman, so don't take what I say as being absolute. I think the Yeti does have assisted hill start, because The Hood advised me of this fact in an earlier post ... but I could be wrong and if so, will take the brickbats! Enjoy your new vehicle and keep the forum updated as to how it performs over the coming months, please.

·
Registered
471 Posts
fitz146 said:
Getting mine monday 24th.2ltr 110 2wd outdoor mato brown matterhorn alloys.
Welcome toall youIrish yeti lovers fitz!
We don't hear from that many enthusiasts from Ireland so are really glad that you have joined our ranks!
Are YETIs as popular in Ireland as over here? I have been waiting for mine since 10.10.13, are your waiting times as long as ours?
We will all be thinking of you on the 24th and would love to see a pic of your new "baby" when it arrives.

(& I won't discuss the rugby this week!)

·
Registered
471 Posts
simon1 said:
Hi everyone, 1st time Skoda/yeti owner. Picking my 1.2 SE up next Monday. 3 hr train journey to pick it up then a leisurely drive back to the North East

I went for Candy white and a few extra's, matterhorn alloys, heated windscreen, 12 speaker system, textile floor mats and double sided rubber boot mat.
Sold my car back at start of October last year but tbh, the wait has been ok. I could have picked it up at end of January but wanted to wait for the 14 plate.
You are nearly there Simon & like me will enjoy a few hours relaxed driving with a huge smile on your face all the way home. I will be just a couple of days earlier.

Know your part of the world and have spent a few hours parked up on the seafront at Seaton Carew eating what I IMHO, recon are the best fish, chips & more importantly patties in the world!

·
Registered
828 Posts
fitz146 said:
Hi thanks for the wellcome ,you are right there are lots of Yeti's on the road here ,this will be my First Skoda ,I am driving the new model focus but decided i wanted the elevated driving position I looked at the Kuga,Mazda CX5,Q3,Cashcow,Yeti. The two i liked most to drive was the Mazda and theYeti so went for the Yeti as it was the best deal.looking forward to monday for a change as i will be picking it up.hope i dont miss the push button start which i like plus not sure the Yeti has hill start .

Depends on the model, my 4x4 Elegance does have.

Welcome to the site..

1 - 20 of 35 Posts