Yeti Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anybody out there know where I can source a 170 Yeti Elegance for around 6k 2010 onwards that has NOT had the emissions fix ? Have phoned several dealers on Autotrader and they either don’t know or can’t be bothered to check. Wish i could check from the number plate, would make the search that much easier. My current Yeti has gone over 400,000 miles so could expire in the near future ! I live in North Wales but travel around the U.K. a fair bit (hence the catastrophic mileage)

·
Administrator
16,183 Posts
When you find a possible candidate look at the dashboard where it joins the windscreen you will find the vehicle VIN number. Using the link below enter the vin number, if it says you need the emissions fix it has not been done, if it says you do not need the fix it has been done already.

·
Premium Member
2015 Elegance Greenline II
6,893 Posts
If it helps the 170 is generally regarded as having the least problems with the "Fix"
And several re-mappers are able to roll back the original map

·
Premium Member
Kia Niro HEV2 and MG Midget
5,799 Posts
And if you are looking any at Skoda dealers they will have had the fix, as they are required to do it under the Used Car scheme.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks all. It’s just frustrating when looking on Autotrader and e bay because they never state whether or not the advertised cars have had the fix and the only way you can find out is either by contacting seller ( most I have contacted either don’t know or don’t want you to know) or by physically driving to the location to input the VIN number. Think I might just give up and hang on till I can afford a Euro 6 and be done with it. Cheers. Bob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts