Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! Hope you don't mind me gate crashing your forum but I am afraid i am not a Yeti owner.I do however own a close cousin, the Octavia Scout!!

Now I love my Scout but I'm not quite so sure I love the wheels.

I do think a set of Yeti allows would look lovely on my car though so i was wondering if anyone had a set for sale? They don't seem to come up that often on ebay so thought I would try here.

Has anybody got any?

Thanks
GB

·
Premium Member
4,715 Posts
Always several on UK Ebay, however are the 2 cars compatable?

(And this would have been better in a seperate thread)

·
Premium Member
4,715 Posts
Only difference appears to be the Centre Bore.
Octavia 57.1
Yeti 47

·
Administrator
13,057 Posts
The Hood said:
The link below might help you find out if they are compatible, the PCD (offset) on the Yeti is 45 not 47 as per the link.

http://www.wheelfitment.eu/
Slight boob on my part, the PCD is the stud spacing not the offset, for some reason I am not able to correct the original post. I will now give myself a dam good thrashing!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Llanigraham said:
Only difference appears to be the Centre Bore.
Octavia 57.1
Yeti 47

Thanks for all the posts everyone, yep Stud spacing and Offset shouldn't be a problem, however centre Diameter might be. I've had a quick google and I thought Octavia and yeti were both 57.1 but Llanigraham says different....
Hmmm.... now I'm confused....

·
Premium Member
4,715 Posts
Sorry, I've just rechecked and got it wrong. They are both the same.

Exits to the Stupid Corner, briskly.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I couldn't find any so ended up getting some Octavia VRS alloys...If any come up for sale I could still be interested but urgent need has gone...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts