Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and the better half (David and Joy) have just taken delivery of an Adventure, white 140. It's put a big smile on our faces! Is this normal? Can't stop looking at her.

I have never had this feeling over a car in the past, the Yeti is special. Can't wait to get her on the open road to spread a joy to the rest of the world.

David and Joy

·
Registered
368 Posts
Hi, welcome to an excellent forum and yes there is a direct relationship between Yeti ownership and the size and regularity of ones smile.
Enjoy your new yeti.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Welcome to the best club in the world - yeti ownership. We only got ours 2000 ago, and since then it is hard to wipe the grin from my face. I have owned all from an Austin seven Ruby, to three Jags, and all sorts before and after, but never (that's right, never) have I enjoyed a car this much. Good luck and happy yeti ing.

·
Administrator
5,137 Posts
Welcome David and Joy.
Your cheeks will begin to ache after a bit as you can't get the smile off your face.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Welome both to the forum and to Yeti ownership.
From your OP you tell your Snow Monster is of the female variety but no name is given. Like all members of the family she must be easily identifiable and therefore needs an appropriate name. Go on - tell us.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Hello both, welcome to the forum and Yeti ownership

Lots of joy in your household then David

·
Administrator
14,832 Posts
Davidandjoy said:
Can't stop looking at her.

I have never had this feeling over a car in the past, the Yeti is special. Can't wait to get her on the open road to spread a joy to the rest of the world.

David and Joy

A word of warning, don't forget SWMBO and look at her now and again! otherwise you will be in the dog house!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi there both and welcome to the Forum, I'm sure that smile you have will stay with you for a long time, I've just clocked 5k in my Yeti and I smile every time i get in it and turn the key

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Welcome from Australia. The smiles won't stop for a while yet.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Welcome again from Australia, get out there and enjoy your new car.
All the best, Rob.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Welcome from France - good choice, have fun :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hello and welcome grandaddy.

·
Registered
828 Posts
And another welcoming welcome, this time from me. Enjoy life in Yeti-land.

·
Registered
32 Posts
just done 700 miles mine (200 today) and I want to straight back in. They are very very good cars, its going to be difficult to move away from a Yeti in the future...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts