Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got it home

Already have a back seat driver

First impressions its quieter in the cabin, engine and road noise, the ride feels a bit better (not that I had a problem with the old one)It feels more responsive than my old one, could be due to the Hadex 5, will hold 6th at a lot lower speed even with the engine being new and tight, the lights are far better even with the standard halogen bulbs, have night breakers unlimited to put in tomorrow, only thing I miss is the little green light in the rev counter that tells you the lights are on.

Very happy so far will report more when I have driven it more

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
Ha! Congratulations Kev it looks great, (missing the little round lights at the front of course). Enjoy!

·
Registered
927 Posts
Looking ACE

You need to update your sig' now

·
Registered
394 Posts
Congratulations Kev, hope you all have very many happy miles in it / her / him (delete as applicable!)

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RickT said:
Looking ACE

You need to update your sig' now

OK OK been to busy enjoying it and eating a curry at my favourite restaurant

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Hood said:
wakev said:
Just got it home

How long have you lived in a car showroom?

That's my garage, I let part of it out to the dealer

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Administrator
5,157 Posts
Very nice Kev, hope that you continue to enjoy. I'll look out for you on Surrey's roads.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wile e coyote said:
Nice
Got to be one of the first in
When did you order yours

Ordered on the 13/10/13, 10 weeks from order to collection. was looking at 6 months going by the last two I had.

·
Administrator
14,898 Posts
You used to get a really good shine on your black beast, I wonder if you will be able to match it on this one.

I also wonder when we will get the first FL to FL wave between Yeti's, and if they will both respond, keep your eyes peeled.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The Hood said:
You used to get a really good shine on your black beast, I wonder if you will be able to match it on this one.

I also wonder when we will get the first FL to FL wave between Yeti's, and if they will both respond, keep your eyes peeled.

No chance of getting a wash let alone a shine it's p-- lashing down here not stopped all day, need to get my bulbs changed and have a look under the bonnet, the wipers work

And I have read a bit of the manual while waiting for the boss to return from a hospital appointment, result all bulbs are changeable without removing half the front of the yeti

Phone connected, all simple and the voice control works prefect, pleased I didn't pay for BT as it is fitted as standard now result

Edited by: wakev

·
Registered
471 Posts
wakev said:
No chance of getting a wash let alone a shine it's p-- lashing down here not stopped all day, need to get my bulbs changed and have a look under the bonnet, the wipers work
Hi Wakev - It looks really fantastic! Many congratulations on your 2 new arrivals -don't forget the "grandchild" strapped into the back seat! I am sure that whilst sitting in your driveway it sparkles even more brightly!
Santa Skoda has certainly been kind to you, you must have been on Santa's Nice list, for a Christmas delivery.
What does it say about my order date of 10.10.13 & delivery date of week 8? Must (deservedly!) be on Santa's naughty list!!

·
Registered
828 Posts
Yet(i) another new car to wake(v) up to. Nice one !!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts