Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The postie brought me a very exciting present from Skoda today -- it was my Skoda Roadside Assist card. Not so exciting say you? Nay say I - the box it came in is so flash! Another useless but cool thing to take up space in the cupboard.

Suzz

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Hopefully all it will do is "gather dust" in that cupboard. Maybe one day in the future you can sell it as an unused antique.

I have forgotten where mine is. I might have to find it so I can remind myself that I have one.

Edited by: plbxr

·
Administrator
13,111 Posts
I'm intrigued, my Skoda Assist card was given to me when I picked the car up. Why is your delivered in a box, and what does this future collectors item look like?

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ha I knew it! I'm sitting on a fortune. I wonder how long it will have to age before it provides me with the means to retire?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Heh Suzz,
Ours arrived today, very cool, are they trying to be "Simply Clever"?
Hope we never have to use the card, I'm sure we'll keep the box long after card runs out !!!

·
Administrator
13,111 Posts
Well done Suzz, and you are right that is quite some box. Mine was just tucked inside my genuine imitation leather handbook holder. I wonder why Skoda do such things differently between Oz and Britain, and which is the norm for the rest of the world.

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Hoody. I think Brits have got the better deal - we might get a fancy schmancy box, but you guys get to choose your build, colours, heated windscreens etc etc etc. we get what's available on the docks.

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
I agree 100% with suzz. Anything not "on the docks" at Skoda Aus. or special order is six months wait...minimum.

Edited by: plbxr

·
Administrator
13,111 Posts
That sounds familiar, when I ordered mine it was a five month wait until it was built. And that was six weeks earlier than forecast as the dealer modified an order for a demo model for me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts