Yeti Owners Club banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
5,707 Posts
Well that's a surprise (to me at least)!
The sales brochures from 2014 don't offer that tyre size either as standard or a factory-fit option on a 1.2TSI.
So maybe a dealer-fit option, special order, or a "fleet special" spec?

The 215/60 tyres tend to be more expensive, so you've had a bit of a result there financially.

Those three-digit codes are called "PR codes", and there are usually many more of them than can be printed on a small label.
If you have a service book, there may be a more comprehensive list of codes on a sticker inside the front cover, or you could get a full list from Skoda UK.
I'm not sure the Active was ever marketed in the UK as we use models S, SE, Elegance and L&K. Perhaps this is an Irish car imported to the UK which may account from the different specification in tyres.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Not sure H0R can of itself be a source for jubilation. It only relates to the factory fitted tyres and when replacing the rolling resistance will depend on the actual tyre(s) then chosen.

Mine are (were) H09 215/60 R16 95H (polymer coating) which means self healing but what's on it now are not coated.

Just decoded my codes and the only surprise was to find 2UB in an otherwise base 'Active' model.

2UA Standard design
2UB Rough-road version
2UC Sports version
2UD Comfort design

Also noticed that my emergency spare wheel is shod with an standard and unused Continental Premium Contact 2 195/60/16 tyre.

·
Registered
2014 Yeti S 1.2TSI
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I'm not sure the Active was ever marketed in the UK as we use models S, SE, Elegance and L&K. Perhaps this is an Irish car imported to the UK which may account from the different specification in tyres.
It also has the code B09 = Type approval Great Britain and NorthernIreland.

just got the logbook today and its a UK model and an S.

🤔

21 - 24 of 24 Posts