Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although I`m a new member I have a shortcut icon on my desk-top and check in regularly throughout the day to see what has been posted.
I have noticed that there is a lack of posting despite the number of members that we have and today there is virtually nothing!

Give me some time this afternoon and I`ll post a few comments! I hope one or two others decide to post as well. This is an interesting and informative forum so let`s make good use of it!

·
Registered
368 Posts
We're probably all at work . . . .
Agree with everything you say about forum tho'.
Looks forward to your comments bwan, keep them coming . . . .

·
Administrator
13,118 Posts
Posts on this forum tend to be a bit like busses, very quiet not much happening then several come along together. As it still a fairly young forum with not that many members the working week takes its toll.
A large percentage of members do not post comments.Edited by: The Hood

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad to see that there is life out there guys!
You`re obviously right in saying about people being at work but today is particularly slack I feel!

·
Registered
368 Posts
A fair proportion of members are probably staring longingly at their Yeti's and can't spare the time to post.

·
Administrator
13,118 Posts
I've just has a quick look at the members list.
There are 936 members, of which 504 have never posted, and 811 have ten points or less. So 125 members make up the majority of the posts.

·
Registered
471 Posts
WHERE IS EVERYONE?Well, I have been staring glassy eyed at the letter box for hours and hours - just on the off chance that SUK may have sent mea new brochure for the F/L YETI. My oldbrochures, yes I have 2, a pristine one and a scruffy well handled one that is now worn out due to my OCD like shuffling from page to page.
Better get on with a bit of work now .............

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Only just sat down after a day in the wind and rain
, and no Internet access, can't be doing with internet on the phone.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Still here.

Just like JOOKS & wakev waiting for the new car to be build. Trouble is, the longer the wait, the more options I keep adding. Started with an SE 1.2 DSG with most options........but today changed to an Elegance 1.2 DSG as realised that a lot of the SE options are included as standard on the Elegance.

Glad I have picked the Onyx Alcantara seats though, as don't like leather.

Just that hideous sickly brown dash trim to sort (prefer the silver or piano black). Will probably just get the brown one carbon wrapped.

Edited by: TRUTHSEEKER

·
Registered
394 Posts
I usually check at lunchtime but we've had a bit of a problem today. We sent out two differentclutch assemblies that are foil wrapped and then placed in a wooden packing case. They are identified by the clutch serial number which is written on the foil bag and labelled up on the packing case. The problem was that the clutches were in the wrong bag/box.
Our Engineer, who is in Italy, opened the one that had been delivered for him to fit and realised it was the wrong part so rang in, which set the alarm bells ringing. We then had to locate the other one, which was still in Lincoln at the customers, and they are now coming back to Pershore and we will have lots of quality issues to deal with as well as a potential financial hit from our customer and the Engineer is twiddling his thumbs while a replacement is shipped.
Thankfully it doesn't happen often with my contracts

1 - 12 of 12 Posts