Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I collected my yeti elegance 1.2tsi on monday from Rainworth Skoda.

Some pics:

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
It looks nice.
Is that an extra roof rail running across the roof near the top of the windscreen? I haven't seen that before on a Yeti.

Edited by: plbxr

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
WeeYeti said:
I collected my yeti elegance 1.2tsi on monday from Rainworth Skoda.

Some pics:

just twigged from the photos and collected Monday. With a trace of snowfoam on your drive
you naughty girl off to the corner for not letting on.

Nice and clean and at home now, enjoy it on your lovely island.

This may be astrangepost to other members but WEE YETI will know what I mean.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Do now

·
Registered
760 Posts
Very Nice. But what is that I spy in the rear? Is it a dog crate or are you a pigoeon fancier?

·
Premium Member
5,326 Posts
Very nice, M.

·
Registered
51 Posts
A great warm welcome WeeYeti from an Aussie who has enjoyed following your activities ( in another place ) and hope you become an active member here. Your Snowy looks great, but then I'm a little biased being the owner of my white Sketi. White just looks so good on a Yeti, perhaps even the best colour, though I would not want to open up that discussion here.....would I ?????
I hope you really enjoy your new baby !

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
M front wheels are not straight, and there is a speck of something on the b pillar, no now its on the door, hang on my laptop screen needs a clean

You have a beautiful view there, lovely cool mist rolling in over the hills.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Great pictures, you didn't photoshop the car on to the landscape with the last one did you?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Absolutely not. I drove up there especially to get the shot. I walked up the hill to get the car from above.If I had photoshopped it I think I'd have preferred the car to be on the road as if it was being driven

1 - 20 of 31 Posts