Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Thought that it might be a bit of fun if those getting a YETI (new or used) on of soon after 01.03.14 put down there vehicle detaild & hoped for Yeti birthdate!
This may well ease my mood from Over excited to Histerical!
So, my Yeti as some of you may have guessed, is due to be picked up from Mansfield on March 1st!Not worried about advertising my absence to burglars as after this purchase there is naff all left of value back at the ranch!
Vehicle details as per below .......

·
Registered
251 Posts
Mine is supposed to be built this week. Dealer says it should be at his on 10th March.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I had an e mail from my dealer to say mine was due for delivery to them today. He had said in a previous e mail that I should be driving it away on March 1st
Details;
1.2 Outdoor Elegance DSG + spare wheel, tow bar, park assist, TPM, boot & floor mats

·
Registered
515 Posts
Great news Judge 3151 and Graham, hope all is to your expectations, mine is beyond and am very happy.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'll be looking to buy a used one in April. There's a few for sale now, but I'm hoping that after the new reg month there may be 1 or 2 more & dealers after the new month may do a deal.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi all i have 2ltr 110 2wd mato brown matterhorn alloys outdoor on order was due lastweek and again this week and now looks like next week.Dealer said he got delivery but my car wasnt there so its another weekend of waiting.while out driving today i saw a brand new yeti in white looked fab..

·
Registered
920 Posts
I was informed my 1.2 Elegance outdoor Candy White with Origami'swas being built this week and should be here mid March.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am getting a one year old 140 Elegance in the next week or so. Good price and the 4x4 version i wanted with the colour i wanted a lucky find.

In the past have had Freelanders and subaru Forester. The opposite ends of the JD Power tables.

Looking forward to VAG reliability !

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Ours is built - in the dealer's pound - awaiting a reg plate -picking up 2pm on 1st March.

170PS Elegance Outdoors 4x4 DSG Candy White with Black panoramic roof, Amundsen Nav, Mattahorn Alloys, 12 speakers, MDI, Heated Screen & Nozzles, Spare Wheel, Boot Mat, Partition Net, Folding tables, Textile Mats, Alcantara interior, Stainless Pedals, LED Rear Lights.

Pick up Sat 1st, trip planned to Cumbria on Monday 3rd!

·
Registered
828 Posts
Do I detect a certain level of excitement in the 'my Yeti is coming camp'. Good luck to all and ENJOY!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Picking her up at 10.00am on 1st March. She is a Moon White Metallic with black leather upholstery. We've ordered a Hatchbag 'thingy' with a few extras to protect the boot area and, fortunately, our existing dog travel cage will fit. We are going to purchase a cover for the crate so, hopefully, the boot area will stay much cleaner. Just hope I candrive it soon, because for the last few days I haven't been able to walk! Ah ... the joys of longevity, but mustn't grumble because there are lots of folk I know who would change me places in a heartbeat!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Good luck for the 1st lablover, hope all is good for you.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
137699 said:
Ours is built - in the dealer's pound - awaiting a reg plate -picking up 2pm on 1st March.

170PS Elegance Outdoors 4x4 DSG Candy White with Black panoramic roof, Amundsen Nav, Mattahorn Alloys, 12 speakers, MDI, Heated Screen & Nozzles, Spare Wheel, Boot Mat, Partition Net, Folding tables, Textile Mats, Alcantara interior, Stainless Pedals, LED Rear Lights.

Pick up Sat 1st, trip planned to Cumbria on Monday 3rd!
At the dealers .... so near yet so far!
I have chosen my plate as its (slightly) easier to remember ends in "cex" sad I know - just hope that Rolymo does not read this post!
I am up to the Lakes for a couple of weeks but not until the middle of April! You will get a wave from me if we ever overlap there! Enjoy ...

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Gotayeti said:
I am getting my Yeti on the 1st of March, it's an Elegance with a few extras.
Hi Gotayeti
Your not too far from me in Bucks - not sure if that's good for you or not - others will no doubt have a view on this!
Anyway prepare to be waved at by me! (my Yeti spec below)
Let us all know on here what the spec of your new YETI is, we would all be interested to know.
Exciting times!

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
I chose our reg also... ending CWA - because the missus will have a better chance of remembering it as it's sort-ofher initials!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Can see this page going on overload in next few days!!!!!! Good luck all.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lobo said:
Can see this page going on overload in next few days!!!!!! Good luck all.
I am very relaxed and calm about collection - it's just the others that are excited!!

All our friends in OZ & elsewhere must think this frantic YETI buying & number plate changes total madness & the time we have to wait!
Do you folks have any special registration plate changes apart from the beginning of the year?

1 - 20 of 100 Posts