Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
awoke the other day to find all four windows on Yeti opened by about 5 inches, any reason for this? as far I know when I locked the car they were all up!
Many thanks Ashes.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have had similar, found out I was within range of car with key fob in my pocket bending doing some work and buttons being pressed long enough to open car and all windows, car then locked itself as I didn't open any doors, Good job it didn't rain!

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
I have had similar, found out I was within range of car with key fob in my pocket bending doing some work and buttons being pressed long enough to open car and all windows, car then locked itself as I didn't open any doors, Good job it didn't rain!
If it happens to yours the windows will shut automatically when it rains if the Convenience Rain Closing setting has not been changed in the Maxidot or after 12 hours.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thanks Urrell, forgot the rain sensor will deal with that, spotted it sooner and closed them anyway. Hope it was similar for Ashes and not a fault of any kind.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I've sometimes caught the fob button accidentally and all four windows have dropped slightly. No idea how I did it as Ive never been able to replicate it intentionally.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Holding the unlock button down will give you global opening, easily done if there is anything else in your pocket, lovely on a hot day for letting the hot air out of your car before opening the door.

·
Registered
362 Posts
A long squeeze on unlock will open all the windows.
A long squeeze on lock will close them again.

Spag

·
Registered
108 Posts
And if you have a sunroof this and the shade will also open/close on the button.
However the roof only opens to the tilt position (something you cannot get it to do any other way, sadly).

·
Registered
341 Posts
However the roof only opens to the tilt position (something you cannot get it to do any other way, sadly).

Hi Mark,

To tilt the sunroof just push up on the back edge of the sunroof knob (i.e. the edge of the knob towards the back of the car, avoid the sunblind switches) to close it again pull down at the same place, there's a lip on the back edge to help which you can feel when you're closing it.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Thanks John, I knew there should be a way of doing it, but couldn't work it out, another case of RTFM I suppose :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts