Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
I saw it and went and brought a set of the Nokians on the strength of the test, although they are for the wife's Aygo as new Yeti on order, and not expected for a while.

By the way, great price on the Nokians as featured @ £73 for Yeti (free P&P) for a 205/55/16" from www.oponeo.co.uk.

·
Administrator
13,102 Posts
I bought my Michelin Alpins from Oponeo, ordered on a Thursday evening, delivered Monday morning, brilliant! Plus they were less than six weeks old.
Edited by: The Hood

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's a pity we can't get them here. After seeing the video I can see that in some areas in Winter they would be an advantage. If you enter a snow area here in Winter its mandatory to carry snow chains. The panel beaters and spray painters love them. Most people wouldn't know what snow chains look like, never mind know how to fit them properly.

Edited by: plbxr

·
Registered
102 Posts
The Hood said:
I bought my Michelin Alpins from Oponeo, ordered on a Thursday evening, delivered Monday morning, brilliant! Plus they were less than six weeks old.
My Nokians were brand new - did not know Oponeo sold used tyres, or have I misinterpreted something here?

Anyway, agree with TH about the service. I ordered Monday night and they arrived first thing Thursday morning from Germany (that is there main warehouse).

Edited by: TRUTHSEEKER

1 - 5 of 5 Posts