Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to wire my amateur radio kit to the main battery as it pulls too many amps to use any of the internal wiring, I have had a brief look from inside and can't for the life of me see a good route through. Does anyone know any staright forwards routes to take please before I start pulling it to pieces.

Thanks

·
Registered
175 Posts
If you take the cover off the engine compartment fuse box, you will see a row of +ve terminals facing you. Pick up one of those and run it through an in-line fuse. Have a look at my Fitting a towbar - Hints and Tips I posted a few days back under Technical. The section on electrics might help on the routing of the cable. Do come back to me if you need to know more.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you take the cover off the engine compartment fuse box, you will see a row of +ve terminals facing you. Pick up one of those and run it through an in-line fuse. Have a look at my Fitting a towbar - Hints and Tips I posted a few days back under Technical. The section on electrics might help on the routing of the cable. Do come back to me if you need to know more.

Thanks for fast reply, I will take a look at that (y)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts