Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I fitted my Winter boots to the Yeti on Thursday, just in time to drive over to the West Coast on Friday, heading for Connel, by Oban.

The weather was clear, but quite cold, with the temperature dropping down to -1 Deg. at times.

A stop at the wee car park at Aberader on Loch Laggan side, to let the dog have a pee.

There were a few geese grazing.

On Saturday we were out playing with the Big Boys.

No serious off road driving, but on muddy tracks and across fields,the Yeti proved more than capable.

The new boots were fine. Continental Winter Contact 215-60-16. A great improvement in ride quality, over the 225-50-17, IMO.

Steve.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Nice pix Steve, you've gone back north then. Our friend follows the localhunt and really rates her Yeti as its so easy to turn/manoeuvre, she hasn't got it stuck yet...

Is that a Cocker in the cage?
Edited by: Epicyclic

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
There were a few geese grazing.

And your gun is still in the yeti
could havebaggedaSundayroast
add a pheasnt 2 bird roastlovely, or apigeoncould have made it a 3 bird roast, good to see a yeti in the wild.

Edited by: wakev

·
Registered
394 Posts
Good pix of a bonny dog!My cousin across the roads got three cockers and a couple of springers and a very old JRT. He names them after local characters.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Nice photographs Steve, I do hope you and the dog enjoyed the outing. By the way I note that you have two hobbies - shooting and stick making. You will have to explain the latter, because I thought they grew on trees.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Banjobach said:
Nice photographs Steve, I do hope you and the dog enjoyed the outing. By the way I note that you have two hobbies - shooting and stick making. You will have to explain the latter, because I thought they grew on trees.
You are right, sticks do grow on trees.

I just add a little to them.

As you may have guessed, I have a good supply of antler. I tend to get a lot of off-cuts of it from my stick making, so I "branched" out.

It keeps me out of trouble - so SWMBO tells me.

Steve.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Following the theme of dogs and yetis !This is my Yeti after a week of commuting Cross Country Warwickshire backroads!

And my ever faithful companion - Lottie! - not looking that pleased I must say!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Steve - lovely work on the sticks, not sure what you do with the furry thing though

Simon - Lottie's a cutie, Worcestershire muds about the same but our Yeti's never here to photo

Edited by: Epicyclic

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hi nomissr,
I think Lottie is happy with her cage but looks really peeved off at the size of her basket - her eyes say it all 'You expect me to curl up in THAT

Shanco

1 - 12 of 12 Posts