Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well probably not the subject for Europe right now however my pal next door has just got his hands on a Y E T I COOLER. We have given it the once over in his man cave.We have both stood on it -jumped on it-And sat there and stare at it for two hours drinking beer.

Our unbiased opinion on this product is ten out of ten...In Australia we are experts on coolers

Today's temp. 26 c a perfect Aussie AUtumn Day.
Regards from the man cave# #

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Window tinting

Just a heads up for you guys and gals.I have spent nearly 300 bucks on window tinting several weeks ago I was told to have the legal tint other wise there would be trouble with the cops.Anyway the workmanship was fantastic however we are still being cooked alive.I took BETTY the yeti back and said not happy.He was good about it and gave me a lone car and said he would test it to see where the heat was coming from.Long story short because it is a European car the wind screen is letting a sh*t load of heat in to the skoda.Soluction must get the windscreen done..300 bucks! , #><#**
Come on autumn

·
Registered
760 Posts
Windscreen tininting brings back memories. In 1986 during a visit to the Island of Bali I remember travelling ina "Bemo" a small peoplemover type vehicle used by the locals as taxis. Well, this Bemo had tinting to the top and bottom of the windscreen leaving approximately 5 or 6 inches of clear for the drive to see where he was going. Can you imagine this on a dark andwet night? I can, because I was sitting in the front seat next to the driver,as we were ferried at break-neck speed to a restaurantabout a mile down the road. Street lights were few and far between then, and emmitted about 10 watts of illumination. You guessed it we survived to tell the story!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RE TRAINED D S G..

Took Betty the Yeti back to the dealer today. I was finding the d s g was getting ''LAZY''' ON SOME CHANGES. They ran the computer on her and made a couple of adjustments.Worth sitting around and drinking bad coffee and reading a two day old paper.The shifts are very crisp and positive again
....Happy Easter to All

·
Premium Member
4,943 Posts
PUG.
Very pretty, but putting different colour letters actually doesn't help people who may be colour-blind to read posts, and is extremely distracting. (and childish)
And can I also suggest that you might get better responses to items if you didn't add them to threads that are nothing to do with your point. This thread is about Yeti Coolers, but you've added 2 sub-subjects (Tinting and DSG) that would both have been better in new threads. there isn't a limit to the number of threads you can open. It also makes it easier if someone is searching for an answer, as the that goes on Thread title.

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Where did you get the cooler from??? Imported or local?

Edited by: plbxr

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Llanigraham said:
PUG.
Very pretty, but putting different colour letters actually doesn't help people who may be colour-blind to read posts, and is extremely distracting. (and childish)
And can I also suggest that you might get better responses to items if you didn't add them to threads that are nothing to do with your point. This thread is about Yeti Coolers, but you've added 2 sub-subjects (Tinting and DSG) that would both have been better in new threads. there isn't a limit to the number of threads you can open. It also makes it easier if someone is searching for an answer, as the that goes on Thread title.
WOW You sure take all this very seriously .May I suggest that you have a laugh or get a life.

David. Pug. Eddy.Adelaide Australia!

·
Premium Member
4,943 Posts
Sorry Pug, but posting in different colours does make it very difficult to read, especially if you are colour blind.
And the point about opening different threads for different subjects was actually to help you and others, otherwise things just get buried and ignored.

And thank you very much but I do have a life!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts