Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided on a used Skoda yeti elegance, not fussed which model but must have a panoramic sunroof be automatic and have the leather seats. I cannot find such a car anywhere, Anyone know Whether a yeti with these requirements come up very often? I would prefer diesel as well, which is perhaps too much to ask along with the other things!

·
Administrator
14,216 Posts
I have only seen one like that once (just before ordering a manualElegance without a sun roof), it was with a dealer near Lymington. It had every extra you could think of and was a good price,the only reason I did not buy it was because it was black and I didn't want a black car. It was on Ebay so it may be worth keeping an eye open there.

·
Registered
788 Posts
The Skoda dealers in Colindale, NW London has an unregistered Black Elegance will all the bells and whistles and the panoramic sunroof. I took a test drive in the car a few weeks ago as I wanted to test the 1.2 engine. It's a lovely car and is reduced to somewhere near £20k. Not used I know, which is what you were after...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts