·
Registered
368 Posts
They haven't had any votes in the best colour poll yet tho'
Evenin" all.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Rolymo stop trying it on - these are quite obviously CANDY WHITE - add them to the graph please!

·
Registered
786 Posts
They don't look so good with their blues and twos on flashing you in your review mirror...

·
Administrator
13,116 Posts
JOOKS said:
Rolymo stop trying it on - these are quite obviously CANDY WHITE - add them to the graph please!
No, white is not a colour, and yellow is not an option for the Yeti, so they would count as a vote for blue

·
Registered
368 Posts
Bwan, you obviously have far too much spare time. What are you gonna find next? - a Yeti in Scooby Doo Mean Machine colours? Or a Yeti Pope mobile?

·
Registered
471 Posts
suzz said:
Yes blue it is. Once again Hoody is the voice of reason.
Sorry Suzz but your dodgy Aussiekeyboard isn't working very well, it should have said, "Hoody is the voice of Treason!"
If you look Hood up on Go*gle you will find out the kind of bloke he really is, he should be driving a Thunderbird!

Edited by: JOOKS

·
Administrator
13,116 Posts
JOOKS said:
suzz said:
Yes blue it is. Once again Hoody is the voice of reason.

Sorry Suzz but your dodgy Aussie keyboard isn't working very well, it should have said, "Hoody is the voice of Treason!"
If you look Hood up on Go*gle you will find out the kind of bloke he really is, he should be driving a Thunderbird!
Thunderbirds were flown by the goodies, the Hood was the baddie, known as the Evil Hood.
It's all down to an eyebrow, it seems when something goes wrong at work I raise just one eyebrow, as did the Evil Hood. But a woman I work with calls it a Roger Moore moment, so maybe I should be the Saint? Nah I prefer the Hood!

·
Registered
394 Posts
OY reg, that's where ours came from (Oxford).Blue? Yep but its nearer Petrol than Shark blue, put it on the pile.....

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
It's a new Skoda colour scheme. It's called "Copper".

Edited by: plbxr

·
Registered
394 Posts
SnowGood said:
I thought it was called "Boysin Blue"!
That's just S<strike>n</strike>o<strike>w</strike> Good.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts