Yeti Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as I've already mentioned I finally acquired my yeti 1.2tsi about 10 days ago so I'm 66 but have always been a car nut ,although it's a bit chilly to do too much the yeti is definitely the kind of car which has a bit of character about it can't believe how well it goes after years running an old BMW E39 which served me very well it's great to get something as a worthy replacement for years hopefully

·
Premium Member
Yeti Outdoor 2017 SEL TDi150 4x4 Manual
7,606 Posts
. . . years running an old BMW E39 which served me very well. . .
In much the same way that the Yeti remains the best car that Skoda have made so far, from 1920s to date, then the E39 remains by far the best car BMW have ever made, including all the current range. (Many of which are far less well put together than a Munich built E39). With possible exception of the very rare Z8. E39s in any of M5, 535i, 530i or 530d, even 528i. are very much current and future classics that will appreciate in value from now on. Long after new cars have all gone electric. What variant was yours?

Took another step on the long road to recommissioning my E46 330d today. Many more steps remain however. I have a target of having it back on the road by summer....

·
Registered
454 Posts
In much the same way that the Yeti remains the best car that Skoda have made so far, from 1920s to date, then the E39 remains by far the best car BMW have ever made, including all the current range. (Many of which are far less well put together than a Munich built E39). With possible exception of the very rare Z8. E39s in any of M5, 535i, 530i or 530d, even 528i. are very much current and future classics that will appreciate in value from now on. Long after new cars have all gone electric. What variant was yours?

Took another step on the long road to recommissioning my E46 330d today. Many more steps remain however. I have a target of having it back on the road by summer....
I note you don’t state which summer 😁

·
Premium Member
Yeti Outdoor 2017 SEL TDi150 4x4 Manual
7,606 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: Llanigraham
1 - 5 of 5 Posts