Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

I have a had a Yeti just over a year today but will sadlyhave to sell this shortly due to health problems. I am wondering if anyone on the forum knows anyone who may be interested in this.

The car in question is an 11 plate 1.2 SE DSG with aprox 8,500 miles on the clock. The vehicle is finshed in Corrida Red and has lumbar support in driver and passenger seat along with a heated windscreen. I am looking for aprox £14,700 for the vehicle. We live in Cheam, Surrey.

·
Administrator
14,178 Posts
Hi I am sorry to hear that you have to sell your Yeti,

With so many people having to wait months for a YetiI hope you find someone on this forum who would like it, there is also another forum with a far larger membership than this.You would have to become apayed up member onthat site which would cost you £20.

·
Registered
83 Posts
It's got to be worth trying a dealer, for how long it takes over the hassle of selling privately.
With demand the way it is you could get a good offer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the advice,
yes I think I will try the local dealers. It would cut out the hassle of trying to sell privately. I am sure they would still make a fair profit given the high residuals on the yeti.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts