Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2013/62 Yeti Greenline "Elegance"in white with mud flaps and boot liner 3,000 miles as new!It comes with a set of the latest "Continental" WinterTyreswhich were only on for 1000 miles during the snowy period (more grip than a 4x4 on standard tyres in the snow) so almost new! £19,000 ono
I have enjoyed both of my Yeti's but after recently retiring I have decided to make do with one less car in the family! Contact viaEmail for photos: [email protected] or phone 07899 846000 available from mid April when my new car arrives TBC?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
UPDATED PRICE REDUCTION ON 2013 white YETI GREENLINE ELEGANCE....NOW £18,000.....AVAILABLE FROM THE 13TH APRIL.....If you are interested please Email me: [email protected]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi....sorry but theeconomical"Greenline" version of the Yeti is a 1.6 diesel only offered with a 5 speed manual gearbox!

·
Registered
419 Posts
I'd have been tempted if it hadn't been a white one! My wait for a brand new SE Greenline seems interminable..though I should now have it in the next couple of weeks. I couldn't afford the Elegance at new prices, hence the SE. Hope you find it a good home.

Edited by: slartibartfast

1 - 5 of 5 Posts