Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To help satisfy the apparent lust for pics, here is one of Hettie ( her new name) bravely tackling a deep rushing river. A picturesque ford in a village called Hovingham ( I think) on a recent trip to Yorkshire.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Faster next time then it will wash all the yeti and not just the wheels

Good photo though

·
Registered
63 Posts
Wow! We live about 5 miles from Hovingham and use the cafe and bakers by the ford quite often. I am also awaiting delivery of my Rosso Brunello, so next month I could replicate your photo! Spooky.

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Genstabler said:
Wow! We live about 5 miles from Hovingham and use the cafe and bakers by the ford quite often. I am also awaiting delivery of my Rosso Brunello, so next month I could replicate your photo! Spooky.
Wouldn't it be amusing if everyone could have a photo taken going through the same ford/stream/puddle in their own Yeti's, and then posted it in the Gallery section of the forum.

It could become a forum theme
.....or like an "initiation".

Edited by: plbxr

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bonzer idea. How long would it take to drive from Oz to Yorkshire? Or would a visit to photo shop or somewhere similar be easier?

·
Registered
260 Posts
igg said:
Bonzer idea. How long would it take to drive from Oz to Yorkshire? Or would a visit to photo shop or somewhere similar be easier?
Photoshop would be easier,..........but not as much fun.
Cheers, Rob.Edited by: hazmat5765

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
igg said:
My heart says take the drive to Yorkshire, but my head says Photoshop.
I sussed it out on Google Streetview. Is the bakery still there? YUMMMMM.....fresh warm bread......almost worth the drive.

·
Registered
54 Posts
My mum lives in Leeds, I will check it out the next time Im up, bit difficult taking a photo on my own though, some yokle may nick my phone it I set it on delay, may get a few goes through the ford though, lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts