Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone see the ITV advertisement for the Yeti on Friday night 0% finance three years free service deal must be clearing the decks before the face lift comes out

·
Administrator
13,111 Posts
The advert itself is quite old and has been used elsewhere, I agree with you about having a clear out. There was recently a limited edition launched in France (I think) which was quite like the Urban, I suspect that was also to clear some left overs.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Did not, but That must be a good deal as I have not seen anything other than some mild cosmetics that would make you wait for the new one. It will be interesting to see what the new one will really be like

·
Registered
730 Posts
Hi Ferdie
Just seen that yours is the Elegance in Rosso. I have ordered same, but as yet I have never seen one. What does the Yeti look like in Rosso? Ive seen it on a Superb and it looks just like the name - superb. Ordered mine with gobi leather - what trim have you got?

·
Registered
730 Posts
Thanks Blackadder (or sir Edmund) I hope it is as good as I think it will be. I run a Golf 1.4dsg at the mo, but would rather have something I can get into easier (old age comes to us all if we live long enough)

·
Registered
213 Posts
I like reds but I would not call Rosso a country colour (I hankered after the bronze ). Difficult to describe a colour, particularly for a man, as EB says it is very classy very rich metallic red that changes colour with angle and light. Absolutely superb flawless finish on mine, few hedgerow marks now. It is a dark colour so how you feel it looks on a Yeti depends if you like Yetis best in light or dark colour A little trial you can do while waiting, you will like yours what ever the outcome bit like ugly babies that way! I would have chosen the lighter leather, mine is black or whatever they call it, so I think you have made good choice there it will look very smart.

Mine is a Elegance there is a picture in the gallery section not sure how to link to it so you need a browse/search. I also have heated screen, tow prep, auto park.
Edited by: Ferdie

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yeti in Rosso is fab, looks great! Sounds like their will be great deals out there for the current Yeti, on the fence about the front of the new facelift model, not sure if I like it, maybe seeing it in the metal will make up my mind!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts