Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do we all live? Were in Cambridge but happy to go for a drive to meet up and have a drink one evening or weekend. Would be so cool to fill a pub car park with Yeti's.

Rich

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi Rich. Nice idea, surprised it hasnt been mentioned before on this Forum..

My personal experience of these sort of single model meets is that there is considerable interest for the first meet but the old issue of travel distance to meet raises its head sooner or later. And then we get all regional about it.I for example am baed in the central belt of Scotland but have in the past travelled down to Northampton for a pub meet. Mind you that was in my younger days when mileage and fuel consumption didn't concern me.

Perhaps linking up with the main UK Skoda Forum would be an option.

I could be tempted to a weekend meet and drive at some point if there was enough interest. Probably best leaving the pub meets to local areas.

·
Administrator
14,177 Posts
That's the trouble with such an unusual car we are all spread very thinly, I think Wakev attended such a meet and there were about foour Yeti's turned up.

(I must find out who keeps moving the keys around on my laptop, I am sure I tieped four not foour)
Edited by: The Hood

·
Premium Member
5,062 Posts
I organised an off-road day on the other Forum, and there have been a couple of others since, elsewhere in the country.

·
Premium Member
5,062 Posts
I know, mine says Llanidloes!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'd be keen to come to a Yeti meet up from the West of England.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts