Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting my new Yeti Elegance 140 4x4, in white with Annapurna wheels, tomorrow. Can't wait. Only ordered end of January so quicker than expected. Usual great service from Skoda Winner Garage in Cinderford Glos.

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Welcome. Let us all know what you think of your new Yeti.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Hi James, Welcome and congratulations on getting a Yeti as a veryspecial Easter present. Now, would I prefer an Easter eggor a Yeti for Easter? Let me think about that for a while.

I do hope you enjoy your newYeti as much asyou will find people do on this wonderful site. Mine has just had its first year's service and I have not had one issue with it, so I'm more than happy with it. During the service there was a software update installed for the steering wheel controls, which required a few adjustments by me to get it back tohow I prefer theMaxidot display - a minor chore. I do not know what this software update is suppost to do, but I would not complain if it wound the odometer back to zero or the fuel consumption improved from 40 mpg to 45 mpg or better.However, all appears to be the same as before.

Once again welcome and enjoy,

Happy trails,

Banjobach

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi, snap! White Yeti's make good easter presents mine came on Friday; hope you're loving it as much as I am :)Edited by: Steph64

1 - 4 of 4 Posts