Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still trying to decide if we should purchase the mud flaps,how effective are they? We have ordered our new YETI in candy white so am thinking they will be a good idea. Any comments would be most appreciated....

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
The mud flaps are not very big, but do stop a lot of crud going up the doors and up the rear bumper have had them on all mine, but if you go for them put the rears on your order only £20 as the old type don't fit and they are not available on the parts system yet, still waiting for the rears on mine, fronts are the same as the pre FL so not a problem.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Just looked through my photos and none show the mud flaps that well, and it's
down so can't get any at the moment. The only one to show them from the front is this one on my first yeti

I think they do give it a better look than without them, at £10 a flap if they stop a few stone chips they will soon pay for themselves.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wonderfull, thanks folks. Will get these added, think its wise for the cost.thanks wakev for the PIC!

·
Registered
515 Posts
I like the wind deflectors on the windows also, where Did you get these from please?

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
That must have been one big seagull

·
Registered
515 Posts
Will buy the rear flaps when available for the F/L, believe current do not fit?

·
Administrator
14,832 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Thank you Hood, will check these out

·
Registered
515 Posts
Hi Monster1, at last, I will now get them, thanks for your help, what a good site this is full of help and advice.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts