Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All order placed on my 4th Skoda in last 11years, all company vehicles Mk1 superb Classic a beast, Mk2 Octavia elegance out of depth on motorways, Current car Superb elegance estate 170TDI ultimate sleeper vehicle. With a 08 Mondeo Titanium sqeezed between last two. And Now Yeti L+K Outdoor 170CR 4X4 in Magnetic brown with 12 speaker upgrade, kessy,
pedals, washer jets,premium bluetooth, foldflat pass seat. Watch this space as i do over 40K miles a year to see if i have made a wise decision. Its due mid April 2014 and hopefully start flying down the M40 shortly afterwards I dont think it will see any offroad action

·
Registered
54 Posts
I ordered the premium Bluetooth with my 1.2 Elegance to enable me to make and receive calls, only to be later told by the dealer that this functionality is inherent with my Amundsen nav so I got this taken off the order. As you will have the Columbus system by default in your L&K, you shouldn't need the Bluetooth as an extra. Or is there added benefit I'm missing?

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Bluetooth is standard fitment in my SE as well, you might even get it in the S as well, part of the FL package.

Just looked on the Skoda configuration page and BT is standard fitment on the S
Edited by: wakev

·
Registered
54 Posts
"Premium GSM III with Bluetooth® and voice control (HFP, rSAP & UTMS)" is an option on all models for £120 in the new FL brochure. I assume that the standard Bluetooth doesn't have voice control, but if the L&K with its standard fit Columbus has voice control (as I was told by my dealer) why would this be listed as an option for the L&K? My Elegance doesn't come with nav as standard so I can understand the Bluetooth being a separate option. Does that make sense? I'm a little confused personally!

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Didn't option BT on mine no nav but as far as I know it comes with voice control will know more on Friday evening

The brochure has been known to be wrong, most of the time
, and the SUK website, it was offering free servicing or warranty can't remember which a while ago lots of people got very excited
but it was wrong and changed soon after.

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
I have so much fun with voice control - and not once has it dialled the right number for me LOL. apparently Czechs don't understand the Australian drawl very well ha

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
suzz said:
I have so much fun with voice control - and not once has it dialled the right number for me LOL. apparently Czechs don't understand the Australian drawl very well ha
You could try swearing at it. It won't solve your problem but you will probably feel better for it.

Especially since it is going to be 40 degrees in Wagga today.

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Having driven 5 cars from different brands with Voice control (including an Audi - so representative of VAG) I have decided the feature is a waste of time - at best a gimmick - and something which rarely works very accurately.

So I stuck with standard BT when ordering our Yeti!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts