Yeti Owners Club banner

yeti the beast from the east

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  kilsajj 
#1 ·
hi just to let you know i ordered my yeti 1.8tsi elegance in black meton aug 22nd 2011
i added the panoramic sunroof the annapurna wheels, silver wing mirror covers,front bumper effect trims and silver side sill covers,

i have been told that my car will be ready no later than the last week innovember 2011,as the start to build it as from 3rd oct 2011 i was shown the paperwork from skoda by the dealer on 26 th sept 2011, ROLL ON NOVEMBER

#2 ·
kilsajj said:
hi just to let you know i ordered my yeti 1.8tsi elegance in black meton aug 22nd 2011
i added the panoramic sunroof the annapurna wheels, silver wing mirror covers,front bumper effect trims and silver side sill covers,

i have been told that my car will be ready no later than the last week innovember 2011,as the start to build it as from 3rd oct 2011 i was shown the paperwork from skoda by the dealer on 26 th sept 2011, ROLL ON NOVEMBER

For your sake, l hope you are right. However, l VERY MUCH doubtif your salesman is being totally honest with you.

As previously reported, l ordered a 170bhp 4 x 4 Elegance on 2 April 2011. Currently having problems acquiring the bronze colour l have ordered (originally Rosso Brunello, but now unable to deliver due to problemsacquiring the colour pigmentation from Japan following the tsunami)

Current position being build date anticipated February, with delivery a further 5/6 weeks!!

#3 ·
as i have mentioned the salesman who i have dealt with on 3 new cars in the last 6 years showed me the paperwork from skoda saying my car was being built from week 41, 3rd of oct 2011 and would be ready late nov.
hope you receive yours earlier than mentioned.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.