Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would post a photo of my beastie......another trip out in the Dales today, resulting in some muddy stuff on it which must be dealt with ASAP..

·
Registered
339 Posts
Nice one your Yeti looks to be in her element there OAM, whereabouts in the dales did you get too?

It looks a bit like the River Wharfe at Addingham?
Edited by: Andy831

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The photo was taken next to Barden Bridge - near Bolton Abbey(so not very far from Addingham), on my way home from walking up on Grassington Moor.

I saw another 3 Yeti's today, they could have been the same ones I saw last week when I was out this way......or, they might be very popular!!
Edited by: onceamazda

·
Registered
368 Posts
The Hood said:
I bet that will have Rolymo weak at the knees. Steel grey and getting down and dirty

I am envious of you having such nice places close by.
Too true - a steel grey yeti in the Dales. Life doesn't get much better than that!

·
Registered
730 Posts
onceamazda said:
The photo was taken next to Barden Bridge - near Bolton Abbey(so not very far from Addingham), on my way home from walking up on Grassington Moor.

I saw another 3 Yeti's today, they could have been the same ones I saw last week when I was out this way......or, they might be very popular!!
Know the spot well, we used to caravan at Howgill Lodge, just up the road from where you parked. Did you lunch in Appletreewick? Ah - fond memories.

·
Registered
269 Posts
onceamazda said:

Well if you see a black 4x4 Yeti with a personal K plate around the Keighley/Silsden/Steeton area that'll be me on my way to or from work.

Keith

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
paulthepedant - didn't lunch in Appletreewick, instead I had sandwiches and a flask of coffee sat ona rock up on Grassington Moor........bliss.

KeithW - I'll keep my eyes peeled.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts