Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just joined the Forum but thought I'd share a "silly" Yeti related fact!

My cousin is a policeman in Edinburgh who looks after gun licencing in the area. As part of his duties he has to make routine visits to shooting estates etc to inspect their gun facilities. He was telling me he visited one shooting estate and was surprised to see so many Yetis around. It turned out the Estate Manager finds Yeti's ideal for their purposes and runs a fleet of seven of them - no other vehicles necessary!

Cheers
Pete

·
Registered
13 Posts
Not surprised! I live in rural SW Scotland. I don't recall seeing a Yeti when I lived in London but there are dozens of them up here in my tiny town, which only has a population of 3000.

They're ideally suited to our wet weather, bad road surfaces and outdoor lifestyle. There are quite few in the car park at my work so I soon realised I had to get one too!

Have literally just had my new-to-me Yeti brought up from Sussex. Arrived today!

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
Have literally just had my new-to-me Yeti brought up from Sussex. Arrived today! View attachment 3282
Just a slight aside to the above, it is being delivered by transporter to you.
I never see a bloke with trade plates thumbing a lift now, they were many years ago doing it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts