Yeti Owners Club banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
I know what the initial symptoms were, but oddly (now i may be putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5) after a while it said CV may show in a rash.
I had/have a rash was itchy like mad on the base of my back around 6 weeks ago, tried 3 sets of cream from chemist and slightly cleared but now on a stronger one of doc.
Chemist man saw it and Doc had photo's.

Just makes you think.

·
Administrator
4,561 Posts
Results back today and Negative as suspected. Good luck Dutchman to you and your wife. Given figures showing less than 0.25% of population have Covid-19 at any time you have been unlucky.

I have just been reading that UK is going to be trialling a "spit" test that uses saliva rather than the throat swabs which I am sure will be less liable to the false negatives that are occuring with the current test, especially the self administered home kit, as it is difficult to do properly. Unless you are making yourself sick (gag effect) you have probably not gone deep enough. Was my negative result genuine or tester error? As I have never had symptoms I think genuine.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
My wife's test kit came, and the info is to rub the swab on your tonsils and back of you throat for 10secs, and the shove it up each nostril and turn around for 5 times.

When i went to the drive through she just done the back of my throat and around the tonsils for a couple of secs, made me heave.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts